Friday, November 15, 2013

"Sol de Inverno" - Episode 54 Screencaps & Translations

(Eduardo is about to leave for his trip to Mexico.)
Andreia: Are you sure? You don't want me to take you to the airport?
Eduardo: I am absolutely sure. To park in departures, it's a mess ... Carlos takes me, no problem. Oh Carlos? Carlos?

(Click the "Read More" link below to read the rest of this post...)
Andreia: Eduardo ... Then do not say that I'm not making an effort.
Carlos: Eduardo, the bags are going to the car, when you want we can go.
(Margarida enters, but is on the phone, ignores them, keeps walking.)
(Eduardo calls after her.)
Eduardo: Oh little brat ... So you are not going to say goodbye to me?
Margarida: (to the person she is talking to on the phone) Wait just a minute.
Margarida: (gives him a quick kiss) Have a good trip.
Andreia: Margarida's so strange ...
Eduardo: It's ... it's the age ... Well, I'll call you when I arrive, okay?
(He starts to leave without giving a kiss to Andrea, but she pulls him back.)
Andreia: Have a good trip (and she kisses him.  Please, Eduardo leaves, exiting with a very cute gesture.)


--Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment