Monday, November 4, 2013

"Sol de Inverno" - Episode 44 Screencaps & Translations

(Laura, Teresa and Margarida are at the dinner table. when Eduardo comes in.)
Eduardo: You didn’t wait for me for dinner?

(Click the "Read More" link below to read the rest of this post...)
Laura: You said you weren’t going to be here for dinner...
Eduardo: Yes, but then some of my friends decided to go out after dinner and I didn’t want to eat alone.
Laura: But you are going out again?
Eduardo: (for the first time, Eduardo turns and faces Laura) Mother, since in a few years I'll be 40 years old, I’ll continue to control my time schedule, okay?
(And he leaves.)
Teresa: It's so good to be back...
(The next morning, Eduardo joins Laura and Teresa for breakfast.)
Eduardo: Good morning.
Margarida: (runs in and out) I'm late. They are already waiting for me. See you later.
Teresa: Have a good class.
Margarida: Thanks.
Teresa: Mother, is there anything new with regards to the donor compatibility tests done at the office?
Laura: There is no one compatible.
Teresa: You could have told me. I still had that hope.
Laura: Honey, we'll get a donor.
Teresa: Since you don't condone the idea to buy a kidney illegally...
Laura: I know (and she shoots Eduardo a look.)
Teresa: However I liked to go back to the office two-three times a week. Nothing too strenuous. Just to keep me in the loop.
Laura: (emotionally) Your office is waiting for you. But your health comes first.
Teresa: I know…


--Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment