Thursday, December 5, 2013

Behind the Scenes of "Sol de Inverno" with Diogo on "Boa Tarde"


Diogo took viewers on a tour behind the scenes of "Sol de Inverno" on the SIC talk show, "Boa Tarde."  Dina graciously translated this fun and cute segment for us, which can be found right below the video.


Backstage - Sol de Inverno - with Diogo Morgado by diogofanfriends


DM: (getting out of the car) Well good morning, good morning or good afternoon. This is because it’s a good day here in Óbidos. It's ... what time is it? Let me see ... It's 10am. It is not bad, but to get to Óbidos, have to wake up quite early. I woke up at 6:30 am. Oh… it is. There, at "Boa Tarde," you already had lunch, all is quiet, but here we're still starting the day now. Spend this day backstage at "Sol de Inverno" with me, okay? This is what we will do. So okay, come now.
DM: (next to the coffee machine) Go to the coffee ... Good day ...
DM: (as if he was selling it at the market) Look, a cup of coffee... Who wants a cup of coffee?... No coffee, but we have glasses...
DM: (drinking coffee) Here are the wardrobe ladies (they are hiding from the camera.) Look at them, you see?
(With Rui Unas ("Carlos") on the series.)
DM: Rui, do you want to talk to people about our latest single?
RU: Do you want to? Want to talk about it?
DM: I would speak a little ...
RU: So speak ...
DM: So this is how....
(and their  "Bo Tem Mel" video plays.)
RU: Although ... sometimes ...
DM: No, do not go there, do not go there ...
RU: So…
DM: No, it is not worth it because they do not need to know.
(more of  "Bo Tem Mel" plays.)
DM: But wasn't it cool?
RU: It was ...
DM: (to the camera) But prepare yourselves because there may be more (he laughs.)
(He closes the car door as colleagues run away from him and the camera.)
DM: I was being threatened by members of the crew, saying "Diogo, Diogo, I was born to be behind the camera, not in front of the cameras. Don't ever do that to me." Sorry wardrobe ladies.
(Now in the make-up trailer.)
DM: The last time I was here, on location, I was such a fuss, my colleagues, especially these two (the make-up people), turned. I think it was more "Eduardo" than Diogo.
(Scene with Eduardo and Andreia in the room plays.)
DM: So look, I'm sorry. Jacinta, the makeup artist, she is disguising the fact that I have been very sick and filming at the same time ... Look, you know what she's doing right now? Hiding my dark circles.
(Inês Castelo Branco ("Teresa") arrives.)
DM: And then we have Inês Castelo Branco, who does not need much make-up to look pretty.
(Scene from “Sol de Inverno” where Andreia tells the family that Eduardo is compatible with his sister, but hid it plays.)
DM: A kidney is not something you give to just anyone (laughs.) What horror ... You see? I'm not like that, okay?
ICB: Diogo is animated. It is he who brings good energy to the scene. He is also a person full of interests. He is always talking about movies, experiences, music ...
DM: (interrupting) She's saying I'm boring ...
ICB: I’m not.
DM: Shut up.
ICB: He is very cool.
(with box of contact lenses in his hands)
DM: Herein lays the magic of "Eduardo."
ICB: It is with these that he stays one of us. He was the only family member with dark eyes, so they decided to put him in contact lenses.
DM: I just said "no way I'm going to be the only member in this family who does not have lighter eyes, so to speak." So what did I do? I bought these (and he shows the box with the contact lens.
(with Maria João Luis ("Laura") and Rui Unas, getting ready to shoot a scene.)
MJL: Do you know who loves you?
DM: No one?
(He laughs.)
(Now talking to the director)
DM: I bring the small suitcase and he brings the big one.
(A scene from “Sol de Inverno” with Laura plays.  )
DM: When people on the street tell me "You're so bad ... so bad ... but also… with a mother like that ..." so it's fun because people feel irritated with the character of "Eduardo" but also excuse him due to circumstances in which he lives.
(“Sol de Inverno” scene with Laura, at the hospital when Eduardo was late for the kidney transplant, plays.)
DM: At the end of it all, "Eduardo" is not the villain, okay? Not a villain. He is someone not really capable, mindless, and perhaps abnormal. But that does not make him a villain. He is not a villain.
(at the end)
DM: Well, this is it, dear Conceição and dear viewers. Thank you for spending this day with me, for accompanying me behind the scenes of "Sol de Inverno." I hope you all continue to follow the series, and that we will find ourselves there, [at the Boa Tarde studio] okay?  Thank you, a kiss, until next time.
___________

--Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment