Sunday, February 9, 2014

"Sol de Inverno" - Episode 117 Translations


(As always, thank you to Dina for the translations!)


Eduardo fixes the problem

(Eduardo is in the room when Thais enters. He tries to prevent her from seeing what he's doing on the computer.)  
Thais Love, it was so good ... You should have gone with me on this horse ride.

(Click the "Read More" link below to read the rest of this post...)
Eduardo: I believe it. But I was here solving important issues. 
Thais: Issues? What issues?
(Eduardo doesn't answer.)
Thais: I did not know that we had secrets now ... 
Eduardo: There are no secrets. Believe me, in this case, the less you know the better. 
Thais: (insisting) Does have to do with the company? 
Eduardo: It's done!
(Thais tries to see, but he closes the computer.) 
Eduardo: Didn't you tell me to handle the situation? That's what I'm doing. 
(Thais realizes what he means, is very pleased and kisses him.) 


Margarida thinks her life is over

(The video of Margarida's orgy is already circulating on the internet. She cries desperately.) 
Margarida: Everyone will see it. My life is over. 
Teresa: Calm down. I do not believe Andrea would do such a thing. Mother was talking to her. Mother accepted her conditions. Why would she post the video? 
(Eduardo Thais and enter the room.) 
Eduardo: (pretending not to know) So? What's going on? 
Thais: (pretending too) Baby, tell me, what happened? Why are you like this? 
(Margarida walks away crying.) 
Eduardo: What's with her? 
Teresa: The video is on the internet. 
(Eduardo and Thais act surprised.) 
Thais: But how did it happen? How crazy ... .
Eduardo: There are people ... Was Andreia, for sure. 
Teresa: Mother has to know about this. Call her, while I call Salvador.


Eduardo and Thais play dumb

(Laura has come home with Manel.) 
Teresa: She is locked in her room and would not even open the door for me. 
Thais: This is natural, isn't it? Leave her alone for a while, in silence ... 
Eduardo: Yes .. Mother does not want a drink? Help calm you. 
Laura: (furious) No. I do not want a drink. For God's sake, Andreia knows us. She also knows she cannot play with us this way ... 
Thais: What this woman did was wicked... Unbelievable ... 
Teresa: Mother, are you sure that it was Andreia? 
Eduardo: Of course, Teresa. You still have doubts? 
Laura: Only the police and myself knew about this video. And Andreia. So it seems obvious it was her, huh? 
Manel: Laura, she doesn't even admit she did it? 
Laura: No. 
Thais: What do you want to do? 
Manel: There is nothing you can do against Andreia. 
Laura: Although we know that it was her, we have no proof. 
Salvador: I just cannot understand what Andreia's goal is with this. 
Eduardo: This may not be all bad. Right? At least it's over. There is no more blackmail. 
Teresa: Eduardo, I can't believe you are saying such a thing.  
Laura: Eduardo, if you have nothing intelligent to say, shut up, please. I am going to the library. Let me know when dinner is ready. 
Thais: I'll take a walk in the garden. Come love? 
(Thais and Eduardo leave.) 
__________

--Sara

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! No he didn't!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? He gives a kidney and almost gets killed trying to get a kidney for one sister, but the other sister, he doesn't think twice about ruining her life LOLOL!

      Delete