Monday, March 10, 2014

"Sol de Inverno" - Episodes 135 and 136 Translations


(As always, thank you to Dina for the translations!)


The family chats

(Dulce is once again in the kitchen trying to sabotage a cake that Rita made, when she is surprised by her son, Carlos.  Dulce is surprised to see him there because he should be working.  Carlos explains to her that the work ended early because there was a bomb threat and the show was canceled. Meanwhile the family has returned to the house and is gathered in the living room.) 

(Click the "Read More" link below to read the rest of this post...)
Thais: But what was inside the briefcase? 
Manel: They cannot say ... Only assured us it was not explosive. 
Thais: And... now?
Laura: And now there will be an investigation ...
Eduardo: That will not provide anything accurate. 
Margarida: Vasco already put on his pajamas. I told him you're going there to give him a kiss goodnight, after. 
Manel: Thanks, Margarida.
Margarida: You're welcome.
Laura: I spent a fortune on security ... Even so, she succeeded. 
Margarida: Mom, I apologize for asking this question, but how are you so sure that it was Sofia? 
Eduardo: After what Mother did to her it is natural that she wanted revenge... 
Margarida: What did Mother do to her?? 
Laura: Nothing. Your brother speaks without knowing ... 
Thais: (realizing that Eduardo messed up) Honey, I think we'd better go to sleep. 
Eduardo: Okay, let's go.
(And the two leave.) 
Teresa: To me what worries me is the scandal. We will be talked about, once again, for the worst reasons. 
Manel: Are you thinking of doing another show? 
Laura: No, no, no way. In a few days the collection is in stores, the campaign goes to the magazines, and that's it. That's it. 


The family at breakfast

(Salvador arrives at the house, where the family is gathered at the table to have breakfast.) 
All: Good morning.
Laura: Sit Salvador. Eat anything. 
Salvador: No, thank you. I've already eaten. I'm going to the surf school and just came here to invite you to the opening. 
Vasco: It's today???
Salvador: Yes it is today, at dinnertime. So I ask you all to be there, can you? 
Vasco: We will be, won't we dad?
Manel: Sure. I'll get you and after we'll go there. 
Salvador: I know that mother does not approve too much of this project, but it is very important to me. So I'd really like you to be there. 
Laura: I have plenty to do, Salvador. I'd like to go, but I cannot. 
Teresa: Well, I'll make it a point to be there at your side. 
Thais: Look, I do not miss a party at the beach, not a problem. 
Eduardo: Yes, but I have too much work today. 
Thais: Well my love, I'm sure you will fix everything very quickly. Okay? 
Margarida: Well, you already know that I'm going, right? Since we're all here, and before you are caught off guard at the party, I want to tell you that I'm dating Tomás, Salvador's partner. 
Eduardo: What???
Laura: (as if she didn't hear Margarida) Pass me the juice? 
Margarida: Mom, I realize that you are worried, but Salvador can confirm that Tomás is friendly and agood person. 
Vasco: And good at surfing as well ... I also know him. 
Salvador: Yeah ... I can assure you that he is a good person. 
Laura: I just want you to be careful, Margarida. After everything that happened, as you know, it is natural that guys try to get close to you. 
Margarida: (not understanding) If by close to me.... 
Laura: I just beg you to be careful. Okay? 
__________

--Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment