Monday, March 24, 2014

"Sol de Inverno" - Episode 147 Translations


(As always, thank you to Dina for the translations!)


Rita finds Eduardo's secret
(Click the "Read More" link below to read the rest of this post...)
(Teresa, Vicente, Matias and Violeta prepare to go out for the first time, all together. Eduardo arrives and starts teasing them.)
Eduardo: Well, if it is not the children ... Vicente's giant, grown children.
Teresa: This is my brother, Eduardo.
Eduardo, I am. Hello.
Teresa: We have to go, we're going to the movies.
Eduardo: (sarcastic) I believe you should be in a hurry, yesterday you began dating, today are like a family ...
Teresa: (trying to ignore him) Well, let's go...
Eduardo: Bye ... Until next time ...
Rita: Hello doctor, need anything?
Eduardo: Doctor by chance needs nothing. The doctor will go out, because he has a meeting ...
Rita: Ohhh ... what a shame ...
Eduardo: Well .. anyway ... if my mom ask if I am coming to dinner, tell her yes.
(Eduardo leaves and Rita goes immediately to his bedroom, looking for anything that might be compromising for Eduardo. She finds the video of the Margarida's sex tape.)

(Laura and Eduardo talk in the library.) Laura: Have you thought of some way to take Thais away from this home? Eduardo: I do not know mom ... It may be that the plane she comes in on falls. (Laura doesn't find it funny.) Eduardo: So no humor, mom? Not even a smile ... I'm kidding, but hey, then my problems would soon be resolved. Laura: I do not know how you are gonna do it. But take her from here as soon as possible. I received an email from Boheme's computer technician, it seems that Margarida's video has appeared twice on the internet, but he has already removed them. Eduardo: I do not understand. I think it is already time for people to find another video. I mean, Margarida's video had enough. Get some other sex scandal, whatever. Laura: Cut the humor, Eduardo. It's your sister we're talking about. Eduardo: But I'm not being funny, mother. I'm serious. Very seriously, even. Incidentally, I think we should not even say anything to Margarida, don't know what she will go through and may start running to the sea again ... At least this time the surfer is close by and could save her again. Laura: Eduardo, I haven't the slightest patience for you. Get out immediately. Look, even so, your sister is much more enjoyable with this guy. Eduardo: It's ... the therapeutic effect of the sea .... (In the dining room Rita sets the table for dinner but is too distracted, thinking about the DVD that she took from Eduardo's room and does not hear when Margarida talking with her.) Margarida: Rita, what's for dinner? (Rita does not respond.) Eduardo: Rita?? Margarida: I asked what's for dinner. Rita: Dinner is potatoes... in the oven. Eduardo: So, but only potatoes? Are we at war or what? Are we isolated from the rest of the world? There is no meat, no fish, we only eat potatoes? Rita: (finally pays attention) I apologize. There are roasted potatoes in the oven, I didn't mention the fish? Eduardo: It is only now that you have spoken of fish. (to Margarida) You heard about fish? Margarida: No. Rita: I'm sorry. There are roasted potatoes in the oven with fish. Eduardo: Okay, thanks. (Teresa arrives home.) Margarida: Hello sis, how was your time with the kids? Teresa: Okay. We went to a movie, ate some popcorn and we were still eating ice cream. Eduardo: Sounds like a fantastic afternoon with the kids of others, doesn't it? It is a lively afternoon. Margarida: You're such a moron sometimes, you know? Eduardo: I love you too, sis ... Margarida: I never said I loved you ... Teresa: We can not all live the excitement of being with a person who is part of a gang, that kidnaps another person, and does Organ Trafficking, and who falls for the victims, right? Eduardo: Teresa, that was a very low blow, okay? Teresa: Eduardo, no more comments about my life, okay? (As always Eduardo has no answer and walks away.)


Rita has nothing to say
(Rita goes to see Laura in the living room, trying to give her the DVD.) 
Rita: I take it that you are here alone, and I'd like to talk to you. 
(But then Eduardo comes in, and Rita cannot continue.) 
Eduardo: I just spoke with Thais, and she confirmed. She arrives tomorrow. 
Laura: Okay, Eduardo. (To Rita) Say it, say. (Rita says nothing, so she insists) You told me you wanted to talk to me, what is it? 
Rita: Yeah .. but never mind, I will speak to you another time. It's nothing important. It's about cooking, and about Dulce. Forget it. Excuse me. 


Eduardo blames Thais

(Rita is finally able to give the DVD to Laura, saying that she found it, by chance, hidden in Eduardo's bedroom, and thought she should give it to her. Laura is furious and goes immediately to Eduardo, entering his bedroom without knocking.) 
Eduardo: (surprised) Mother should knock before entering, no? 
Laura: Eduardo, what did you do with the DVD copy I gave you, the one that Andreia gave me? 
Eduardo: Why are we having this conversation right now? Mother, we can talk later because I have to go get Thais from the airport, don't get me wrong. 
Laura: Let her come by taxi, on foot, if she wants. You are not leaving here without answering me.  What did you do with the DVD? 
Eduardo: Mom, I destroyed it. Broke it into pieces for recycling. Why? 
Laura: I'll give you one more chance at being honest. Did you post the video of Margarida, in order to stop Andreia from coming here to our home? 
Eduardo: Of course not! Who do you think I am? A kind of heartless monster that is able to do that to his own sister? Of course not, Mother. 
uires o DVD, e tu escondeste-o no teu quarto.
Laura: I told you to destroy the DVD, and you hid it in your room. 
Eduardo: Here? Here in this room??
Laura: Lying will only make the situation worse Eduardo. How were you able? How were you able to do this to your own sister? 
Eduardo: It was not me, mother. It was not me. 
Laura: You're supposed to protect her. Not expose her this way. 
Eduardo: Mom, it was not me! Mother, not me, okay? I would never be able to post a video of this nature, of Margarida, ever. I already been scolded many times, but to do such a thing, that is quite the leap. 
Laura: Not only do I not believe you, I will never be able to forgive you. Your sister tried to kill herself... 
Eduardo: Mother, mother, I DID NOT! It was Thais .... Mother .. Thais is completely crazy ... she cut Andreia's face .... but can't you see it was Thais who put the video of Margarida on the internet? 
Laura: The responsibility remains yours. Was you who gave her the DVD. 
Eduardo: No, but I did it, because Thais told me to keep it, because it could an added value, an asset later, whatever. 
Laura: And you do everything that your women tell you to? You have no personality. You aren't even able to defend your family 
Eduardo: No mom, I spoke with Thais and she swore to me it was not her. 
Laura: Give me the laptop, I want to see whether it was through this computer that the video was posted. 
Eduardo: Take it. Take it. I now also want to know if it was Thais who released it. Where did you find the DVD? 
Laura: That doesn't matter. What I want now is for this girl out of this home as soon as possible. 
Eduardo: Mother, Thais is dangerous ... 
Laura: You heard exactly what I told you? If you do not manage to get her out, you both will leave. 
Eduardo: But it wasn't me, mother. You cannot put me out of the house. It was not me who put the video on the internet ... 
Laura: You are my son, but if you cannot make this girl leave here, you can be sure you and your bags will go out with her. Understand? 
________

--Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment