Sunday, October 9, 2016

Diogo Morgado on "Fama Show" at the "Excuse" Screening


"Fama Show" caught up with Diogo Morgado at the recent screening of his latest short film, "Excuse" at The Famous Fest in Lisbon. Our awesome friend Dina sent us the short but sweet clip, along with the translation posted below. 


Diogo on Fama Show for Excuse

Diogo Morgado: I accepted the invitation of Rui Pedro Tendinha [one of the directors of The Famous Fest, who was up on the stage with Diogo.]
We were in Los Angeles and I had just made a short film with Daniela Ruah.....  Suddenly I'm here.  For me, it's like a very strange thing, because I've never had an audience watching something I have directed.
----------------------
I can't wait until more of us audiences get to see what Diogo has directed! :)  As always, a huge thank you to Dina for this!

--Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment