Wednesday, March 5, 2014

"Sol de Inverno" - Episode 134 Translations


(As always, thank you to Dina for the translations!)


Thais is jelaous

(Rita is cleaning the living room floor when Eduardo comes in.)
Rita: Sorry doctor, I did not notice that you were there. If you want I can leave. 
Edward: No, of course not. Do not leave. Keep working, I came here to enjoy more ... Look, look there it's so dirty ... 
Rita: That's where I was trying to get... but it's difficult. 
Eduardo: Yeah, that's right. 
(Thais enters and jealous as she is, she is suspicious.) 
Thais: Love? What do you think of this dress? 
Eduardo: I think it looks fine. You are very beautiful. 
Thais: That's it? 
Eduardo: For more elaborate commentaries on women's fashion sense, you have to talk to my brother Simão. He can help you. Oh baby, you're amazing ... You look beautiful as always ... 
Rita: You are very beautiful. 
Eduardo: Isn't she?
Rita: Miss Thais, you are very beautiful.
Thais: (she is not convinced) Come with me. I do not like this. I want to choose another. Come. 
Eduardo: But whatever you choose is fine by me. 
Thais: Love, I want to choose another dress. 
Eduardo: Why do you ask my opinion if then you just do what you want? 
(Thais takes him with her.) 


The Show Must Go On

(At Boheme the show for their new collection of shoes is about to start.) 
Laura: (to photographers) Now with my children (Teresa and Simão.) 
Eduardo: (to Thais) I'd much rather not have come. 
Thais: You say that, my love, because it was not you who organized this. You have to understand that the best thing you have is me.  Appreciate it. 
(Laura apologizes to Teresa for the irrational attitude she has had lately, in particular, to have use Boheme's money to buy all of Sofia's collection of shoes and then have them burned.) 
Teresa: If mother promises me you'll think solely of Boheme from now on, I apologize. 
(But Laura doesn't answer.)
(Thais kisses Eduardo and makes sure that Benedita sees.  Eduardo is embarrassed.) 

(The show starts. A few minutes in, it is interrupted by a voice announcement asking people to leave calmly. Soon one of the models shouts that there is a bomb threat. Eduardo is one of the first to run out.)
Laura: It was Sofia. I'm sure it was Sofia. 
__________

--Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment