Thursday, February 13, 2014

"Sol de Inverno" - Episode 120 Translations


(As always, thank you to Dina for the translations!)


Pillow Talk

(in the morning, Eduardo and Thais are in their bedroom, and Eduardo seems upset.)

(Click the "Read More" link below to read the rest of this post...)
Thais: Love ... this face ... are you sorry you put the video of your sister on the internet? Humm? .
Eduardo: No, of course not. It was that or it was having Andreia here at home, to live at our expense. 
Thais: Like I was going to live in the same house with Andreia. 
Eduardo: Not you nor me. Look, you know what? I think it's good it's done. So Margarida is no longer the privileged one. I think I even did her a favor. I did a favor for Margarida and did a favor to my family because well, with video on the Internet, there is no blackmail, no one can blackmail us. Look, for example the case with Andreia, is all tidied up.
Thais: Well, if I find out you went to meet with Andrea... 
Eduardo: (surprised) To meet with Andreia? What kind of talk is that? What is this? You really think I was going to meet with Andreia ... with such a woman beside me? Hmmm? 
(They kiss.) 
Eduardo: Look, you know what? Let's take a shower then go to breakfast. 
Thais: (does not let him get up) No, you know what? After......
(And they kiss again.) 
__________

--Sara

5 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Sara and Dina! Thank you for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and Happy Valentine's Day to you! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to you Sara and Happy Valentine's day too! Again, thanks so much for all you do for us to make each day more full of love and pleasure! You and Dina are the best, or the bomb, or whatever means greatness these days!!! So glad I landed here on this blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much my friend! Your kind words and constant support are so appreciated! So glad you landed here too. :) Thanks again and have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Oh and Happy Valentine's Day to Eduardo and Diogo too! :)

    ReplyDelete