Friday, January 31, 2014

"Sol de Inverno" - Episode 110 Translations


(As always, thank you Dina for the translations!)


Laura and Eduardo talk by diogofanfriends

(Laura is in the library)
Eduardo: You sent for me?
Laura: Officially you came back to life. Very soon I will meet with the lawyer who has your new documents.
Eduardo: So I can go get the documents and handle the passport.
Laura: Eduardo, I just told you that I will soon be meeting with the lawyer who got you the new documents. And don't even think about leaving here without solving the problem you have pending.
Eduardo: It's your problem, not mine.
Laura: But it was you who created it ... When you disappeared and abandoned your family. Remember? So do not even think about disappearing, because I will not allow it.
Eduardo: Without giving part of what I have to Andreia, the problem of divorce will not be resolved.
Laura: It may be that we can still solve this problem.
Eduardo: She will always demand more money. We already know this.
Laura: That depends. Depends on how the conversation I have with her goes. 
Eduardo: So handle this matter, but fast, because I'm going to ask for the passport with the urgency fee. I want to return to Brazil as soon as possible.. 
Laura: How long do you think this woman will put up with you? A year from now you’ll be back in Portugal. I bet.
Eduardo: If it was me, I wouldn't bet. You'll see, you will lose, Mother.


Eduardo faces Benedita by diogofanfriends

(Eduardo goes to Boheme to meet with his mother.)
Benedita: Eduardo…
Eduardo: All good? 
Benedita: I'm surprised that you hadn't shown up here already.
Eduardo: My mother is in her office?
Benedita: I've heard that you're gonna get a divorce.
Eduardo: I asked you a question.
Benedita: She is. You know I was the only person who always believed you were alive?
Eduardo: I do not have time for this, Benedita.
Benedita: I already know you have someone, apparently it's someone worth risking everything for.
Eduardo: You don’t have the slightest idea what I went through. Thais is not just an affair, okay?
Benedita: So I was just an affair, is that it?
(Eduardo doesn’t answer and goes to his mother's office.)
Laura: I was expecting you.
Eduardo: I had traffic, mother.
Laura: I have here the documents for you to sign.
Eduardo: It's the power of attorney?
Laura: And not only. You can read.
(Eduardo reads them carefully)
Eduardo: Mom, what does this mean? You want me to sell my shares in Boheme, for one euro?
(Laura offers her pen for him to sign.)
Laura: I'm waiting, Eduardo. Sign.
_______

--Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment