Monday, October 14, 2013

"Son of God" will open in US theaters on February 28, 2014

Exciting news!  "Son of God," the theatrical release of "The Bible" that is a new, two hours and 15 minutes cut of the series focusing on Jesus, will be premiering in US movie theaters on Friday, February, 28, 2014.  


Check out this exciting article in "USA Today" for more information about "Son of God."

USA Today: Sneak peek: "Son of God" -- TV's 'The Bible' resurrected for big screen

And let the countdown to seeing Diogo on the big screen begin!  :)

--Sara

2 comments:

  1. I've already marked my calendar. I'm counting down the days. I want to be 1st in line to see it. No, I WILL be 1st in line to see it!! I haven't been to a movie in over 10 years. There's nothing that I wanted to see bad enough to go. But, since 'The Bible' is coming to the big screen, I'll definitely be there. Finally, something worthy of going to the movies for.

    ReplyDelete