Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Diogo in Glamoholic Magazine


Diogo is featured in the latest issue of Glamoholic Magazine!  Check out the amazing photos and his interview with the digital/online magazine below.


(Click the "Read More" link below to read the rest of this post...)


This makes me miss Diogo's incredible work as "The Man" on The Messengers, but I admit, I am now SO excited to see what Diogo does next.  Gonna be a great journey to discover what lies ahead, as I believe the best is definitely yet to come!

You can purchase/order your own copy of this issue of Glamoholic magazine featuring Diogo by going to this website.

--Sara

1 comment:

  1. Every time I see new pictures of Diogo, I think ahhhh these are the best! Then I see the next new ones and think No, THESE are the best. I guess it proves just like wine, he gets better with age! haha! -- Nelda

    ReplyDelete